Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tristan from Howell, New Jersey~


Sue,
Just thinking about you today and thought I would send a picture of Tristan. He will be one soon and I will send you pictures of his "birthday party." My niece was born the same time, so we're having a combined pool party. Tristan goes for grooming again in a week. I decided to keep him short for the summer, it was so hot for a couple of days, and his coat, as you told me, is very heavy. So, for the summer he will have a "crew cut, or puppy cut," ha ha. He is a precious little guy...loves his groomer, loves everyone man and beast. He chases squirrels, chipmunks,and moonbeams. He loves his walks with his brother and sister and we just love him so much. Can't wait to see the pictures of Tic Tac and Flower's pups...they're going to be great. Congratulations on all of the happy events in your life with your children..a mark of extraordinary parenting. Love to you all, Nancy