Monday, October 20, 2008

Shelby...lounging in sunny Florida with her new daddy~

Here's a great picture of Sue R.'s hubby, Mike, who looks very happy with their new puppy, Shelby. :")
Hi Sue,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you. I have been so busy at work. I just wanted to tell you that seeing Katie was wonderful and sad at the same time. Though it is very sad not to have her anymore, I know that she is in a wonderful place without any illness to deal with. Having Shelby and Maggie makes me happy. If I didn’t have them, I would still be terribly sad. Isn’t it funny how we grieve so badly when we lose our baby, but we go and get more, knowing that the day will come again and it starts all over. But my girls bring me so much joy and I love them to pieces. They have to go tomorrow for their haircuts. Shelby really needs it. Her hair grows so fast and she looks like a really fluffy dog. Maggie doesn’t seem to grow out as fast.

I got to look at the changes you made to your website. I just love looking at it. You do such a great job and it makes it so fun to go on it. You are really a special person and I am so glad that we got to know each other. All of your puppies are just so beautiful. Most of all thank you for Shelby. We love it when she walks all over our heads at night. LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Talk to you soon and Love ya!

Sue R.