Monday, October 20, 2008

Princess Bella...4 month birthday!



Hi Mama Sue,

Guess what? I'm four months old today!! My Mom fixed me something very special...I had chicken for my birthday! It was sooooooo good and I even had a small section of a warm pumpkin muffin! Wow...it was great!

Then Mom took my picture (well, actually it was several). I posed just perfect...and I didn't even move once. I hope they turn our well. Mom said that she's not the best photographer (I don't know exactly what that means) but I think it has something to do with that funny flashing thing she's always pointing at me and snapping. Next, we played with my fox and skunk toys. I played so hard that I almost forgot to run to the door to go out. I made it and even rang my bell. Mom took me on a long walk and when we came back inside I ran to my special spot and took a long nap.

This has really been a busy day and there's still lots of other things to do. But I just wanted you to know that I'm trying to be a really good girl and learn all the things that I'm supposed to know. It's hard sometimes but I'm really trying so you'll be extra proud of me along with my Mom and Grammy.

That's all for now. I've got to hurry and see what's going on in the family room. I don't want to miss anything!

Puppy kisses,
Princess Bella