Monday, October 13, 2008

Bonny~


Hi Momma Sue....Remember me? I used ter live at your house when I were a baby...now I'm all growed up...well Momma Sharon says not quite all the way, but I'm getting a big girl I am. Daddy Syd says I will be 9 months old in a couple of days...and guess what I can do...I can be trusted now...what's trusted Momma Sue? Any ways, my folks can go to church or lunch or dinner away from home and I get to stay out of my dumb ole crate all by myself! I don't chew the furniture or notin! Momma Sharon still gets my help takin stuff out of the big warm thing called a dryer, and I drop my ball in there and then steal daddy Syd's socks so's they'll chase me. I carry my ball all over the house and never drop it. How is my doggie mom Sophie? Momma Sharon says I am going to have some half brothers and sisters soon...how come? I ain't never seen a half dog before. Oh, and I am sending you my 9 month picture...see me?I weigh 20 pounds...whatever that means! I can shake hands, sit pretty and beg, rollover, sit and stay and bring my ball to dad when he throws it down the yard.You tell all them people out there I am a good dog and they would love one just like me...cause I am sweet (most times)tee, hee. I like to give kisses, and snuggle on laps. I am sittin on Momma Sharon's lap right now, and want to get down...bye...I love you. Bonny