Monday, October 13, 2008

Bonny Wee Lass- That's MY pen!



Dear Momma Sue, Poor little ole me...I'm gonna run away from home. I was gonna write you a letter with Daddy Syd's ole pen, and sneaked up on his chair, grabbed it and then Momma Sharon busted me!


Daddy Syd and Momma Sharon keep takin' all my treasures away!! Dad took a clothes pin out of my mouth just the other day, and Momma found me with a cookie cutter just yesterday...and won't you just know it...they take em' away just when I get to chewin' real good! Why is it Momma Sue, that everything I love...they tell me it's bad for me??? What's bad anyway? I just love havin' fun...I have chewed Daddy Syd's galoshes, his mittens, his new knit cap, Momma's socks (I always help take things out of the dryer) tee-hee...it's so much fun to get them to chase me all over the house.write and tell you to come get me....then they'll be sorry! Then I can help you with your laundry..bet you'd let me chew on your clothes pins! Momma Sharon says if I don't behave she will pack me in a box and mail me back to you...but she always says that with a grin on her face, so I guess she doesn't really mean it! I love you...bye Bonny Wee-Lass