Sunday, October 28, 2018






Good morning, and Happy Sunday, Sue!
This is the day the Lord has made! Praise you, Jesus!

I hope you and Mike and your family are doing well! I hope you're enjoying Florida! My inlaws lived for many years and had a home in The Villages! Finding a home church is a big deal. I read on your blog that you did just that! Wonderful!

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you again for our beautiful and so very precious Twinkle! She is so smart! She loves to talk, and she pretty much runs the house around here! She loves her brother Teddy, and she is such a good example to him on how to behave! Teddy has his Championship. I wish I had shown Twinkle! When we were going to the shows, we would always bring Twinkle, and she was the most beautiful female around! Compliments came in galore from the cocker people on her!

I was wondering: Do you have a contact so I can purchase another puppy from your line, Sue? I hope your line is still being bred.

Well, I've attached a couple of photos of Twinkle and Ted!

May God continue to bless you and Mike abundantly with all good things that only comes from Him!!! Take good care! 😊

Lovingly,
Rebecca and Tim