Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmastime in the Carolina mountains~

Hi Sue, Just wanted to see how everyone is doing and hope all is going well. I've been crocheted like you wouldn't believe. I have crocheted scarves, neck warmers, and crochet choker with button closures. With the chokers I added a round key ring and attached a jewelry easy open clasp for a pendant. You can slip the key ring with attached pendant off and wear the choker with detailed buttons facing or turned to the back as a plain choker. I still have a few more scarves to finish which shouldn't take too long. I imagine you're busy with all types of Christmas things. How is Ladybug doing? I would love to see a photo of her. Can't believe how grown up Tiffany is now. She's a real love and wants to be in whatever's going on. I placed the Christmas candles in the windows and both girls had a fit. They couldn't believe what those things were especially when I turned them on. Once their got accustomed to them they settled right down. The weather here has really been cold, down to 18 this morning. Well someone's shooting off fireworks and neither girl likes the noise. They just came bounding into the kitchen where I am. All my love and prayers also happy wet kisses from Bethany and Tiffany. Cherrie`


Hi Sue, I pray that all of the Martins are doing well and everything is ready for a wonderful Christmas! I hadn't heard from you in a while and I was worried that someone was sick. I pray for all of you each day. It's hard to get the girls to pose together but sometimes there is a rare opportunity. All my love, hope and peace to all of you! May you have a blessed Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Love, hugs and wet special kisses Cherrie, Bethany and Tiffany ( How is Miss Ladybug?)