Saturday, October 29, 2016

Tiffany and Bethany from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~

Bethany

Bethany and Tiffany

A lazy afternoon in October


BETHANY watching her sister Tiffany 
Bethany, looking great after going to the groomer.
Tiffany Rose, they both went to the groomer yesterday. Can she stretch out?
Tiffany stretched out watching Bethany
Oh no, Mom has the camera. 
Taking a snooze. 
Life is good! 

Hi Sue, Hope you have gotten settled in for your stay in NC. I have spent the morning marking applesauce. My neighbor went to Barber's Orchard and picked up a couple of their seconds (those apples which aren't for sell to grocery stores etc..) They sell them by the box and they have a mixture of Apple's. You get a really nice mix from sweet to sour for a much reduced price. She called and asked if I'd like some, Naturally, I was delighted to have some. We met at the fence and I picked out a bag full. When I was finished I just had to have some Along with a hot biscuit. The girls don't like apples the silly babies! They're really into the fall weather and walking in the leaves. I hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to you later. Call or write when you can.
Cherrie'