Monday, October 24, 2016

My newest endeavor~ High Calling Quilting Creations~


Autumn Quilt #1 with Metallic-look fabric and some batik added.  The back is a fall themed beautiful batik.


Hello to all of my High Calling Family,


Mike and I are getting ready to travel to our North Carolina home. We would normally have gone before now, but turns out our newest granddaughter will be baptized this week, so we decided to stay for the ceremony.

I have begun my newest hobby of making couch quilts and baby quilts. I have several quilts available at this time. Three are an autumn theme, perfect for your Thanksgiving entertaining, or for a hostess gift for someone special you love who has invited you to share Thanksgiving dinner in their home. I will be starting Christmas quilts soon. They are $200 each and are handcrafted with much love...from my hands and heart to your home. I pray each one will bring much joy to the home they will adorn.

I have a new blog that you can view here: High Calling Quilts

If you are interested in obtaining one of my homemade quilts, please email me at MrsSusanMartin@aol.com
Autumn Quilt #2 Metallic look fabric on the top and a beautiful fall-themed batik on the back.



Autumn Quilt #3 with Gold Fabric Backing

Close up of free-motion quilting technique used on each quilt.