Friday, July 15, 2016

From Cherrie"...Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~

Hi Sue,

Just wanted to check in and see how you and the family are doing? It has really been HOT here in the mountains. In fact, we had the hottest May on record and I think June may be right up there too.

I sent some new photos of the girls which I hope you received and enjoyed. They are so much fun and have a blast when my niece, Shannon and her children come for a visit. Bethany is just like a puppy with her tail and body doing the “Cocker Twist”. Tiffany loves to play fetch with anyone and everyone! She runs like the wind and is hard to keep up with her! Both are so happy when they get up and have so much love to give. They bring joy and happiness into the lives of everyone around them. Needless to say, how is Miss Ladybug doing? If she’s anything like her sister I know she brings much laughter and joy into your lives.

Last Monday we said good-bye to Clay, Shannon’s eldest son, he’s off to Fort Benning, GA for training. Before he left, I was able to continue a family tradition of blessing the one leaving for the military and giving them their unique verse selected for him from the Bible. This is something we’ve always done and is always a special moment.

I keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope everything is going well and that everyone’s health is improving.

Have a great July 4th! I do miss our family gatherings on these special holidays. But remember how much fun everyone had. Since it’s  just me and the girls I usually fix a hamburger for us. Their patty is small but they get to enjoy a special treat.

Love and much happiness through Christ,
Cherrie’, Bethany and Tiffany


Tiffany Rose in her Therapy Dog Training Vest~

Bethany relieved to be inside~

God's beautiful creation all around us~

Tiffany watching a ladybug on the ceiling~

Tiffany Rose and Bethany Willow


Tiffany seeing her reflection in the wood stove glass~