Monday, December 21, 2015

Shelby and her new friend, Josie, from Clearwater, Florida~

Shelby and Josie

Shelby Age 8

Hi Sue,

How are you? I was reading your blog and looking at all of the pictures. You look and sound so happy and I am so glad. Especially glad that Mike is doing better. Your new little puppy is just so cute. I bet it is really nice having a cocker spaniel again. Your family is just growing and growing and I love the quilts that you are making.

Mike and I are doing well. He retired a year ago, but went back as a contractor and will probably only work for another year. We are planning on getting an RV and tour the US a little at a time. This is Mike's dream and I am sure we will have a great time especially since we will have the dogs. I have attached two pictures for you to see Shelby and our newest one, Josie. Can't believe that Shelby is 8 years old now. She is truly the sweetest dog I have ever known. As our groomer always says, she is the best dog in the whole world. LOL She loves Josie, but sometimes Josie can be very aggravating to her. Big difference between an 8 yr old and a 1 yr. old. Josie is a much smaller dog than Shelby weighing in at 22 lbs. full grown. But she thinks she is the boss.

It is so good to still see the puppies and their owners on your blog. Everyone seems so happy. Where did you get your new puppy from? We got Josie from C&M Cockers. None of the websites even compared to yours when you were breeding.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you enjoy the pictures of Shelby.

Take care.

Hugs,

Sue