Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas from Mama Sue~

I want to take a moment to wish everyone in my High Calling Cocker Family the merriest and most blessed Christmas!  May the joy of the Christ Child ever reign in your hearts, as He has in mine.

I finished frosting the Christmas cookies and have been wrapping gifts,so thankful that this year none of my boys are deployed.  We will spend Christmas together.   Our daughter Jeffie (Jennifer) and her husband and newborn son, Wyatt, are in Louisville.  Sad that we haven't had the chance to visit our new grand-baby as yet....but looking forward to that day.

Another son, Kevin and his wife are expecting a baby girl in June.  And we had the blessing of hearing that our daughter Katie is expecting a baby in August of 2016.  She and Jon live in Hawaii, and we had already planned to go there next August.  Mike and I were married there 50 years ago on August 18th, so it is perfect timing for us to go back for our golden anniversary, right when the baby is due.

I'm a little down because I had planned to get Mike a special Christmas gift.  It looks like it won't get here in time for the holiday, so that's sad for me.  I will say a little prayer for a Christmas miracle.

May the good Lord shine His light down on you all this Christmas...and every day throughout the new year.

And please give my cocker furry kids a hug and kiss from Mama Sue.  I always hold them close in my heart.

Much love,

Mama Sue