Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday September 21, 2015

Hello to all my High Calling Cocker family~

I hope you are all doing well this evening. Things are quiet here tonight. I guess that's a good thing, but it sure is different than it used to be when we had 14 kids growing up here. LOL

I am so relieved to hear from Cherrie'. I knew she had just sold her farm...but haven't heard from her in a few weeks. Glad to see she's just been really busy getting ready to move. Please say a prayer for her that the good Lord gives her wisdom and direction as to where she should be moving.

I finished baby Eva's quilt. She is our newest granddaughter, just born a few weeks ago.  I hand-stitched some pretty lace applique' flowers and her name on the quilt top.  It turned out really pretty.


I still have to finish Landon's quilt. He just turned a year old. I am hand quilting it. It's really cute. I love green, especially paired with off-white.

Well, I guess this is all for tonight. I have to play the organ for a wedding this weekend, and have to learn some new music for that before Thursday night's rehearsal. God's richest blessings to all!

Much love,

Mama Sue