Saturday, June 27, 2015

"Miss Tiffany Rose" from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~


Hi Sue,

Hope all are doing well in your household. Sounds like the house is becoming filled once again. How is Mike and Cheryl? I pray they are healing well and will soon be up to doing things.

Bethany is much better after her sting or bite. She’s been a sick girl this week which made it hard to get things done around the house and work on training Tiffany. I hope things will begin to slow down. It’s been so hot and humid I’ve had to run the air conditioner day and night. First time I’ve had to do this in June. The rain and some cooler weather came in late this evening. We need it badly! I pray it will stay for a little while.

Tiffany starts class in the morning, we’ll see how that goes. She’s really smart, she went up the steps that I have next to the bed. Well, once she was up there she couldn’t get down, she let a cry out which meant “MOM, COME and GET ME!” Now this would never do, so I got a few treats and with a little encouragement she took the top step and then the next. She was down in a flash for a treat! Up she went, I walked out, she cried, and I told her “steps” once more with a little encouragement down she came. Now she enjoys going up and down. They’re getting ready to fence my front yard and I know she’ll love playing outside. Bethany is beginning to warm up to her and is interested in playing a few games with her. Their friendship is growing but still needs more time.

I bet Ladybug is growing like Tiffany and finding all types of things to investigate and get into. I took Tiffany to the Post Office and to the Tuckasegee Trading Post to begin getting familiar with the car, meeting people and seeing new places. There was a little girl who loved Tiffany and would gladly taken her home if her Grammy would have let her. I must say Tiffany loved the attention.

Take care and give my love to all. Many blessings to each of you.

Love and blessings,

Cherrie’, Bethany and Tiffany