Sunday, June 7, 2015

Happy Sunday to you all~










I hope you are all doing well this weekend. What a day! I had to get up at 4:30 this morning to drive our youngest son, Tyler, to the airport to go off to leadership camp for the ARMY at Fort Knox. He will be gone for two months. When he finishes up in Kentucky, he goes straight to Fort Bragg in North Carolina to shadow an ARMY Captain. He was so thrilled to have our new puppy to play with before he left. He's a real animal lover and it was so hard on him when we had no pets here. Little Ladybug will be a lot bigger when he gets back home.

Tyler on the plane on his way to Chicago and then Fort Knox


There is a construction company outside right now installing our ramp. It was supposed to go in on Friday, but the company couldn't get it done for us. That's ok. We had to reschedule one of Mike's hospital appointments. Between PT coming to the house three times a week, and going to the many doctors' appointments, we have something going on every single day.

Ladybug is doing really well with the housebreaking. She hasn't had very many accidents so far. My only complaint with my little one is she does not come when she is called. In fact, she runs the other way. LOL Silly girl. I sure hope she learns to listen to me. I'm sure she will.