Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fun time~

I haven't told Mike, but I treated myself to a new sewing machine. My other one, a New Home USA is "down south" and I don't like hauling it back and forth. I can't wait til this one arrives! I hope it's as good as the one I already have. It's the weirdest thing....all sewing machines truly aren't the same, even if they look the same! I love my New Home. I think it's made by Janome.??? And when my daughter wanted one of her own, she bought a "Brother". It looked sooooooooo much like mine, I was surprised. But that thing was a real piece of junk. (Sorry, for all you who own Brother machines) Seriously though, she took it back and got one like mine.

Now for the fun stuff! I found the cutest little pattern online for puppy dresses. This one uses a baby bib and the end of a pillow case. I can't wait to make this for my little baby girl. I know she will look adorable in it. LOL

This is what it looks like when it's done.   Isn't it cute???



Here is the link:

http://www.sewdoggystyle.com/2011/03/bib-dress.html