Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Free patterns~

Here's a great link to free patterns.  I am looking at a cute one for a "hoodie".  LOL

I can't even believe how many free patterns are on this site!

http://www.mimiandtara.com/2012/10/dog-hoodie-patterns.html

When I get some of these things made, I'll send you some pictures of "Lady" in her new attire.  Right now she doesn't even have a collar!!!!  Can you even believe it????    I did place an order to Jeffers Pet this morning for a couple of collars and a leash.  I used to always buy my "stuff" from Pet Edge, but my goodness, their little collars and things were either "discontinued" or "out of stock".  If you buy something out of stock, you had to buy at least $15 worth of that item.  Plus, if you didn't spend a certain amount of money on your order, they charged you an additional almost seven bucks for nothing.  Like I said, when I was selling puppies, that wasn't a problem.  I always ordered plenty!  But now that I only have "one" baby, I don't need multiples of everything.  Bye bye Pet Edge.  It's been nice knowing you.

Mama Sue