Sunday, May 31, 2015

"Miss Bailey Glory" from Buffalo, New York~




Dearest Sue,

Three years ago today, at around 4:45 in the afternoon, you sent
out an e-mail with a link to a web page. That web page contained seven photos
of seven adorable puppies, including this one. Two minutes later, your "She
will be yours!" took all of my sadness at losing Peanut away and gave me
something happy to look forward to once more. You did that for so many families
for so many years and we're all so excited that today it's your turn! I'm just
sorry the weather in Buffalo isn't better for welcoming your new little girl
home to!

Three years later, Bailey is still the light of our lives. She is
never far from my side. I missed her May 27th birthday. I had to go to
Burlington, VT for a conference. The sunset that evening was the only nice one
I got during the three days I was there. It rained the rest of the time. I
hope that's not going to be the theme this Summer!

Good luck today, Sue!
With the puppy and with Mike LOL! Alex's face blanched when I told him that-he
said "That sounds like something you would do." Your entire High Calling
Cockers family is cheering for you and we can't wait to read all your updates in
the coming weeks!

Love,

Sarah & Bailey Glory

Note from Mama Sue~

Thank you so much, Sarah! Each time I see one of my cocker puppies who has grown up into a beautiful adult dog, I just want to hold that dog close to me and love it. I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me the opportunity to do that once again. He knows my heart and what I need. :")