Monday, May 4, 2015

"Miss Bailey Glory" and her best friend, Curley from Buffalo, New York~







Hi Sue,

The days go so fast...I'm sorry we haven't written since last July,
after losing our beloved Chica to skin cancer at the age of 12. Since then,
Bailey has latched on to poor Curley. At almost 13, he is surprisingly tolerant
of a two (closing in on three!) year old. About the only time he moves when she
curls up next to him is in the mornings. He knows she doesn't want to go back
to sleep-she wants to play with her ball-so he moves to the other bed across the
room. It's always the same thing. She lays on Chica's old bed, I sit a few feet
away in front of the full-length mirror getting ready for work. She rolls the
ball to me, I roll it back. I have to get up 10 minutes earlier, but I love
this time with her.

She just got her Spring shave. She always looks so
different! She goes from being my fuzzy puppy to a very grown-up looking young
lady. But she'll always be my baby. She loves to cuddle! If not with me, then
her Dad. If not her Dad, then Curley. If not Curley, then her giant pink dog.
She looks forward to our morning walks more than our afternoon walks because the
neighborhood is so quiet at 5:30 in the morning. The only other person we see
is the man delivering newspapers. The change in season has brought out the
"fair weather walkers", which always throws off our routine, plus her
nemesis...skateboarders! I don't know if it's the sound or the fast
motion...she's just not a fan!

She remains in great health and is a
constant source of joy and love! You gave us a great one!

We hope all is
well with you and your family! God bless!

Sarah and Bailey Glory