Monday, May 25, 2015

From Cherrie' and Bethany in Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~

Sue,
I know how hard you and Mike have worked to save his foot and leg. It has been a difficult and stressful time for all of you. But, thank Christ he is doing better. I know how all this has been such an emotional ride but with time and prayer he’ll heal well. I know about many of the things which you must endure during this type of recovery but he has so many praying for him, I’m certain he’ll begin the to feel the love and strength sent his way. If you ever need to talk I’m here.
I’m so excited about your new baby girl!! She is a true blessing from God.. I know you’re floating on air and this will encourage Mike as he sees and feels the love surrounding him. Truly your emails vibrate as you talk about Mike and the baby girl. She is absolutely a beautiful Cocker Spaniel Girl! Have you decided on her name? Peaches or Debbie, they’re both beautiful!

Where did you find her? She is as cute as a button. I’m just so happy that you decided to get another puppy. That unconditional love brings joy straight from God. Write when you can as I’m excited to hear all the new. Please give Mike all my love and prayers. as one individual who understands the needs of an amputation and what one must face as you get further along in the recovery process. Yes, there will be good days and bad days but even then Christ is there helping quietly. We’ll sometimes feel alone but this is all part of growing and learning about our new life. I can’t think of a better way to be guided into a new part of our life than to have a loving baby which needs our love too!

I hoping to get a baby from Kelley Bowman if everything works out well with Flower. It’s very obvious that Bethany needs a companion and I pray I’ll be able to train her as a Therapy Dog. But I must wait patiently to find out if Flower is pregnant and if a baby girl is born. I’ve searched several kennels and breeding programs, have e-mailed as requested and offered references but still no response. Kelley was the only one to respond to my waiting list request after giving a detailed account about my home and love of cocker spaniels. Anyway, I’m so excited for you and would like to know where you found her.

I know you have much to prepare but if you ever feel like calling please do. Keep me posted as you can on the progress of Mike, Peaches or Debbie and of course you!

Love to all in Christ,
Cherrie’ and Bethany