Friday, May 1, 2015

"Miss Bethany" from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~

Cocker Spaniel Love everyday, even on her special day!
 Happy Birthday Bethany and all her litter mates!




Mamma Sue,

It’s me BETHANY!
I can’t believe it, but I’m 5 years old. I really missed my Mom, Daisy, and Daddy Tic-Tac, when I first arrived at my new home. I still love all the things I did when I was just a little baby. I still love my little duck, my blue ball and lots of other toys. It’s fun to run around the living room dragging all my toys out of the toy box. Mom can’t help smile when I act silly!
Our weather has really been strange, one day it is pretty and Mom and I can go for a walk then suddenly the wind picks up and the next thing you know cold rain is falling. I try very hard to get my Mom to do something about the weather but she tells me we much be patient and soon the weather will change. That’s how God blesses us.

Its been hard this past year. Mom was very sick and it took a long time for her to walk well. She still needs to take care of herself and I try to remind her every day. It's also been hard since Bella died last year. I found out I really miss my big sister. We had such a short time together. But everything is getting better and we know we’ll see her again when it’s time for the crossing of the Rainbow Bridge and Mom tells me of a special place called Heaven. Mom read all the blogs from the people who expressed their sympathy. She said they really helped to mend part of the heart.

Guess what? I’m going to get a little sister! I really miss having someone to play. I found one of Bella’s bones, it was well hidden under the bed. Well, I’ve had the best time playing with it and I can still smell Bella. When I hear her name I get sad and will even bark and cry. So Mom said she thinks a new baby will help. Mom is beginning to search for a new cocker breeder, we miss you and remember how you cared for us newborns! Maybe you know of a cocker breeder that has many of the standards you had! You were the best!

Pictures are included and I hope you get a happy thrill at seeing your Bethany at 5!
Mom, hopes you can come visit one day as we’re not too far away and maybe she’ll get to visit you.

Well, all my love Mamma Sue! You’re the best! Hugs with wet happy kisses and tail wagging love from your little girl of 5. Please wish all my brothers and sisters happy birthday and much love. In the photos you’ll see my new toys and a tired girl!

Love,
Bethany