Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Important information about the High Calling Cocker website~

Hello to all my dear High Calling Cocker family!

I just wanted to give you all a "head's up". The sitebuilding "tool" that I have been using (Yahoo Sitebuilder) to make my High Calling Cocker website is no longer working properly. I have done everything possible to get it to work, but it no longer does so. I am so very sad about this. Unfortunately, the billing cycle comes around the first part of February. It usually costs me over a hundred dollars to keep this site online. I have kept it online because so many of you asked me to do so, even though I no longer sell cocker puppies. I also kept it online for "me", because it has been a labor of love. When I first started, I had no idea how to make a website...or even how to turn on a computer...and it has all been self-taught. I have truly enjoyed publishing each and every one of the puppy pictures, as they were beautiful, and I loved them so much. But if I can no longer make any changes to the site, it does no purpose to keep it online, and I won't pay their fee if it doesn't work any longer. I have been thinking that most of you go to the website in order to get to the link to the blog. I will keep the blog online, so I hope most of you will bookmark the blog's URL address so you will be able to keep looking at it for updates. If you forget the address, just send me an email and I'll send it to you. www.highcallingcockers.blogspot.com
Please keep sending me pictures of your cocker puppies and updates on how you are all doing.  Just so you are aware, I very seldom will take your pictures off facebook to add to the blog.  If you would enjoy seeing your pictures on the blog, please send them to my email.  MrsSusanMartin@aol.com     Thank you so much!

Much love...stay warm!

Mama Sue