Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Beautiful Wednesday~

Hello to my High Calling Cocker family!   Brrrrrr...it's cold today.  But the sun is shining and the sky is blue.  So I will stay in the house nice and warm, and send prayers for everyone who has to work outside for their comfort and safety.

I am in such a better mood today.  I finally broke down and called Yahoo and was able to fix the problem with the website!  So now I can publish it once again.  Yayyyyy!  I had followed all their troubleshooting instructions online ...over and over for weeks!  At one place, they said to be sure a certain box was "Unchecked".   So wouldn't you know, the tech I got on the phone told me to check the box.  LOL  Now it works perfectly.  LOL  I am soooooooo happy!  Isn't this silly?  I don't have any puppies to sell.  But I just love that website and I've worked on it for many years.  I have nothing to say...I'm just glad it's working now.  I miss my doggies so much.  :(((

We will know around this time next week when Mike's next eye surgery will be, so we will know when we can scoot back down to North Carolina for a few weeks.

I finally broke down and took down my white flocked tree.  Our furnace had backed up last week, and I had soot everywhere!  :"(    What a mess.  My hands are all black...but little by little I'm getting things cleaned up.  If you think of it, please offer up a prayer for me!
Maybe this weekend I can get one of my boys to take my outside Christmas tree lights down.  :")  It's time.

Blessings,

Mama Sue