Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year from Mama Sue!


I want to wish my High Calling Cocker Family and Friends a very blessed New Year! May you all have good health and happiness in 2015!

I tried to update the website this morning, and have been receiving continual error messages. Upon contacting Yahoo, they state that this glitch has been going on since December 18th. Must be computer hackers who get their kicks at disappointing those of us who find enjoyment working on and viewing our websites. So....on that note...the High Calling Cocker website will remain in Christmas mode for God only knows how long. But I guess that's a good thing, right? In fact, here in my home, I have decided to leave my flocked Christmas tree up year round. I put rust colored poinsettia flowers on it at Thanksgiving time, and they looked so pretty, I left them up all through the Christmas holiday. I think I'll take those off soon and put up red and pink hearts for Valentine's Day. I'll send you a picture when I get it done. Here's a picture of my 2014 Christmas Tree: