Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"Miss Bethany" from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~



Hi Sue,

I know it's been a long time but Bethany and I are doing well right now. She's come a long way since the death of Bella. She hears her name or finds one of Bella's old toys and she gets a certain look on her fame. But otherwise she is doing well. We are trying to play inside and walk more outside which she loves. She thinks she must guard against all the critters that come visiting. We've had deer, squirrels, foxes, groundhogs, coyotes, and of course, our bear that comes down for corn, chestnuts, and apples.

Bethany and I went with my Brother-in-law to Cades Cove which is a beautiful area that had the early homesteaders move out due to the large dam being built. You can see how the early people lived and there is a great website you can visit.

I hope and pray everyone is well. I pray for you daily and for the joy you gave so many though your puppies!

Love, hugs and tail wagging happiness,

Cherrie' and Bethany







Hi Sue,
I thought you’d like to see some photos of Bethany. We went to Cades Cove in Tennessee about 3 weeks ago. It’s a beautiful place and Bethany was so good! Our weather turned colder over this weekend and Bethany decided to get in her favorite place, in front of the wood stove. She is doing so much better now since the passing of Bella. Bethany had never been alone so this was difficult for her to overcome. Love and patience is the only way to help when they feel the sorrow of a loss.
Bethany gets so many complements from everyone even strangers, just like her sister did.! I’ve had so many people asking when I’m going to train another Therapy Dog. Right now Bethany and I are enjoying being together. I do miss the work Bella and I did but God will let me know when the time is right.

Love to everyone!

Love and wet happy kisses to Momma Sue