Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Miss Maggie" from North East, Pennsylvania~





Hi Sue!

It’s been a long time since I’ve emailed you, I apologize. I hope you, Mike and your family are doing well. I’ve been following the blog and am so glad you’ve kept it going. It’s nice to be able to stay in touch with you and your family as well as see pictures of the other High Calling Cockers and keep up with the happenings in their lives. It was great to see a picture of Starr recently as she’s Maggie’s mom. I wanted you to know that our Maggie Mae turned 2 years old on August 21st and is the most wonderful little girl! It’s hard to believe we’ve had her 2 years already! We are so thankful that we were able to have her become part of our family. She LOVES squeak toys, especially balls, has the sweetest personality and gets along with everyone. I’ve attached her 2-year-old birthday picture and also one with her doing leaf patrol. In the autumn she’s all about chasing and capturing the leaves as they blow through the yard and across the deck. We love her dearly, thank you again for breeding such wonderful Cockers.

Choir rehearsal started up last month at church and so started my 40th year playing at the church. It sounds like such a long time, but it has flown by and always has been a part of my life that I’ve enjoyed the most. We’re starting Advent music tomorrow night at rehearsal. Yikes, I can’t believe we’re at that point already! It’ll be Christmas before we know it! Oh how time flies!

Take care and blessings always,
Linda, Pat and Maggie