Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Miss Abby" from Arlington, Va~


I am so grateful that I got one of you puppies. Abby turned four yesterday. SHe's stil as playful and as much fun as she was that first day when you handed her to me in the airport. SHe spends much of every day dropping tennis balls under my feet, hoping I'll throw them so she can give chase.

She discovered the beach a few months ago. SHe's still afraid of the waves, but she LOVES the sand!

Looking through your blog, I see Abby's face in every picture of a buff and tan pup. I'd love to meet her siblings. Maybe when things settle down in your life, you could have a 'family reunion'. We'd definitely come!

I'm sorry to hear about your husband and I'm sorry you won't be breeding anymore wonderful Cockers. Best of luck to you and your family.

Mike, Laura and Abby. Arlington, VA