Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Miss Shelby" from Clearwater, Florida~





Hi Sue,

Just wanted to say hi and say that I was looking at your blog today and really
enjoyed all of the pictures of your family.
What a wonderful family your have and no wonder you are so proud. I hope that
you and Mike are feeling better also. I am no longer working as of May 28th, so
I am finally able to do some of the things that I have always wanted to do.

I have sent you some pictures of Shelby, finally. She is doing well and is such
a sweet, wonderful dog. Can't believe she will be seven in September. The baby
in the picture with her is a friend of mine's little girl. Zoie. It was the
first tine that she met the dogs and Shelby just loved her. It was so cute.

I think of you often and always wish you and Mike the best. I hope you too are
enjoying your retirement.

Take care and I send many blessings your way.

Hugs,

Sue