Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, America!


I want to take a few minutes to wish all of you a very Happy and Happy Fourth of July. Today I also want to express my gratitude to all the service men and women of our country to gave their time and sacrifice to make our country what it is today. Here are some of my very favorite pictures of the most special people in my life who give of their time to our country to keep us free:


Mike Martin - my Marine hubby

 Capt. David Martin- Afghanistan

Kyle Martin - ROTC Cadet Senior Year Niagara University Purple Eagle Battalion

Tyler ROTC Junior Year Niagara University Purple Eagle Battalion
with brother, Capt. David Martin at Fort Benning for Tyler's
Air Assault graduation

Lt. Jonathan Beabout
My grandson "Jonny" at US Air Force Academy where he had a major solo in their
Annual Messiah Concert

Capt. David M. Martin

Capt David Martin

Capt. David Martin

David at his commissioning, giving his first salute to his father, Sgt. Michael Martin

Kyle Martin - ROTC Cadet Senior Year Niagara University Purple Eagle Battalion
Damien Taylor and Ashton, our granddaughter on their wedding day!