Monday, June 16, 2014

"Miss Mia" from St. James, New York~


Hi Sue –

Just a quick note to say hi and let you know we continue to love and adore our little Mia which you sent to us in Nov 2010. My son Alex and I met you in Syracuse to bring her home with us. We had just lost our other Cocker (Nina) and with Alex being home for 4 months prior to enlisting in the Army, it was great for him to have this time with our puppy.

I remember that your son had just completed his ROTC training and had been commissioned. I hope he is doing well in his military career. My daughter is now in her junior year in Nursing at UVM and has accepted an Army ROTC contract. She loves it all. And we just got back from Fort Bragg NC where Alex received his ‘green beret’, and will be assigned to the 3rd group at Fort Bragg. He expects to be deployed to Afghanistan this year. I can’t wait for him to be home with us for leave this summer, and spend time with his ‘puppy’.

God speed to you and your family. I love looking at your web site. It is truly an inspiration.

Linda