Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A note from Mama Sue~ and added note~


Hello to all~

Just a quick note to let you know I had quite a scare this past week! I had to call an ambulance and spent three days in the hospital with high blood pressure. I had a TIA which is a mini-stroke. The ER doctor said the "big one" is right around the corner. So I've been trying to be more careful about what I eat and I probably should take off all these extra pounds. I have been keeping some of you in my prayers as I know what you are going through, health-wise. You know who you are. If you want me to share with our High Calling Family so we can all pray for you, please let me know.
Our daughter, Cheryl just found out her second baby is a boy! So Layla will have a little brother to mother. LOL
I would appreciate everyone's prayers in my regard for my health, and also prayers for Mike's foot as he's still battling this diabetic foot ulcer. He has been in a cast for three weeks. Thank you!!! God bless you all!

Much love,

Mama Sue

*Note~
My goodness...how time flies. I said in my post above that Mike has been in a cast for three weeks. What was I thinking? It's seven or eight weeks! Hopefully he will get it off today, because it is leaking through and I don't think it has helped at all. When we were in NY, he tried this treatment, and it didn't work up there either. Please keep him in your prayers! Thank you!

Sue