Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Mr. Watson" and "Mr. Wyatt" from North Tonawanda, New York~






Hello Sue,

I have been meaning to write to you, Every time I think about it I get preoccupied. I hope your holidays were wonderful with your loved ones. 2 of my daughters were home so we had a wonderful holiday. Trying to get enough energy to go back to work and feel like I have some of my life back. The boys are doing great. They are my rock when I am having a bad day and just lay next to me and give me a lot of love when they know I need it.
I became a grandma again on January 13th 2014 to Caleb Andrew. He was 8lbs 15 oz and 22 inches long. Should be able to hold him in summer when they finally come back to the states, my daughter said they are trying to get Camp Legune in North Carolina.
Well I hope Mike and you are doing fine and enjoying the south.
I enclosed pics of my grandson and my precious Gloria. Also pics of the boys with my daughter Kat when she was home for Christmas.

Hope to hear from you soon
Dot