Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Thunder" from Shinnston, West Virginia~



Hey Sue, I just wanted to send you Thunder's Christmas picture.. I will send you few more soon and write you more about Thunder... I didn't want you to think I forgot about you, I think about you everyday, Thunder is Amazing in everyway... I want to wish you and your Family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... Thunder from Shinnston WV... Snowy & Rio's Big Boy from 6-10-11 litter.. I wish you would open up a facebook account so maybe people can share stories about their dogs, I know you say you have your blog but facebook is maybe a way I can see Thunder's brothers & sisters, just a thought... I will be writing you a Long Letter and sending you more pics of Thunder soon... I hope everyone in your family are Healthy... Thunder and I Love You.... Mike