Sunday, November 10, 2013

"Rex" and "Miss HoneyBee"~

HoneyBee

Rex
Hi Sue I was just looking at your web page after not checking it out for awhile and saw that you will no longer be breeding your cocker spaniels. I'm very sorry to hear that your husband is not well. I'm also very sad to hear you will not be breeding your pups anymore. My husband and I bought Rex and Honeybee from you about a year and a half ago and I have to tell you they bring such joy to our family. Since they arrived to us they have had the sweetest dispositions and are such little loves. Here is a picture of Honeybee hiking with me. She is a little bundle of energy and loves to be out in the hills with me. Rex is so sweet and affectionate he makes friends everywhere he goes. Again, I'm sorry for how things are going right now, I hope your husband gets better soon.
Ixy and Thad