Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Mr. Cooper" from Quincy, Massachusetts~


Hi Mama Sue,

It's me, Cooper, writing to tell you I'm in the "Dog House" big time.
As you might expect being a High Calling Cocker, my nose works
quite well as I sniff out treats, toys, food, etc. Well Mama Sue, the
other night my nose led me into the kitchen where the most wonderful
smell was coming from; it was called Beef Stroganoff; and this is
where my troubles begin...

My Mom had called everyone to dinner (naturally, I thought that
included me as well) so when I came into the kitchen, I jumped
up on Mom's chair and went head first into the Beef Stroganoff.
I was enjoying myself immensely, until Mom turned around and
saw me; needless to say my fun ended abruptly.

There I was Mama Sue, with beef noodles hanging out of my
mouth; and the entire family, including Emily, just staring at me.
To make a long story short, I didn't get my nightly treat; but I really
didn't mind so much as I found the Beef Stroganoff to be very
filling.

My first year of "puppy-hood" ends next week, on the 27th of
November to be exact. I'm guessing I had better get my "act
together" so I'll be ready for a birthday cake and presents.

I'll say good-bye for now and I will try and be good, but
sometimes, it's not all that easy!

Love,

Cooper