Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Miss Pickles" from Melbourne, Florida~


Hi Mama Sue, We are all on another road trip and I snapped this profile of Pickles. She is not related to Cubby but she sure looks like him!

Annette


Note from Mama Sue~

Pickles is indeed related to Cubby. Cubby is her father! LOL No wonder the resemblance!


Sequel~

That is hysterical. I had no idea who her daddy is, I knew Snuggy was her mom and thought her sire was someone else. Well, I guess that's why she has the short snout. Too funny for sure. She is as precious as the day is long. She takes after the horses like she runs the place, fearless and so proud of herself. She carries a dolly with her everywhere and barks through it. Muffled bark. Hysterical. I will try to get a short video for you. I just love her to bits! Guess I will have to pull out her papers. Hahahahaha


Hope you and Mike are well. Smiling and waving Mama Sue.


Annette