Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The "Duke of Wesley" from DelMar, California~





Hi Susan,


I just wanted to thank you for our precious "Duke of Wesley"!

You flew him to us about 18 months ago to San Diego California.

I slept with him on the floor for 3 nights and my husband sent you some pictures

of us as I recall!

I have attached a few current photos of him by the Pacific ocean with his summer clip!

I will grow him out in the fall and wow does he have a nice coat!

I have people stop me on the streets!

He has been such a blessing to me and to my family!

His temperament is so loving, intuitive, loyal, calm, engaging,friendly,

selfless,... I could go on.

I know his breeding was excellent and all that you did the first few weeks!

You were an answer to my prayers.

Duke comes to work with me most days and is more social than me!!


I was sorry to hear you are no longer breeding cockers however I am so

thankful for you and all the time, effort, energy and love you gave my precious Duke!


May God Himself bless you, love you and keep you and your family safe and

healthy! You have blessed many others and may you be blessed!


With Love,

Trace Ann

Proverbs 3:5-6