Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"Cosby" and "Brady" from Westville, Florida~








Good afternoon, Sue!!

Hope you're having fun decorating your new home and settling in just fine. Can't wait to see all the nice landscape of flowers your working on to plant one day. Wish I had a green thumb! ha. I love this new grooming salon I went today that I found closer to home than Petsmart in Dothan, Al. I believe the Lord led me here and it's only 30 min drive, even near our church in Defuniak Springs. I am THRILLED AND SOO PLEASED!! I hope yaw all like these pics. Brady is around 5 months old now? So time for him to get neutered soon! The boys are crazy about each other and love to play wrestle and mouth (bonding) all day long, ha! I hope you know because of you, Cosby and Brady, besides Carly and Caleb, fill my heart with SO MUCH JOY!! EVERDAY!! Pray you have a safe and great summer. And wishing Mike an early Happy and Healthy Father's Day and to my Heavenly Father!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH, SUE!! Today is Caleb's last day of school!! He is busy a lot in his Jr. Beta Club. They're fixing to go on another trip!! They won the nationals from their convention. So proud of Caleb's grade and most important, character!! We also say Hi to Tyler!! Wish us luck. Carly finally starts school, Kindergarden, when Caleb goes back and enters the 7th grade! Man how time flies!!! Love and prayers to you!!!


In His love,

Sherry