Monday, May 27, 2013

Update~



Our new home~
 To my beloved High Calling Cocker family,

Thank you so much for your love and concern for us.  So many of you have asked how we're doing, so I'll try to give you a short update.  We have found homes for our cockers and have moved to North Carolina.  With my husband not well, I had no choice.  I haven't mentioned it before, but physically, I myself could no longer care for my dogs in the way they should be cared for.  It has done my heart glad to see them in homes where they are being loved and cared for in the best way possible.  Our new home is set up in a way that Mike will be able to use a wheel chair or scooter and not have to walk.  Two of our grown children already live here in NC and I'm hoping a great many of the others will eventually move here too.  The picture above was taken before we had the lawn cut and put in some flowers.  I will post a new picture when I finish making it look pretty.

Sue