Monday, May 20, 2013

"Bentley" from Buffalo, New York~



Sue


Hope all is well. I noticed you have not made any changes to blog. You and
Mike are on my mind!

Well next week Bentley will be one year old!!! My husband Tom's birthday is
also the 27th! I was filling the pool today and Bentley found the leaky hose
and used it as an automatic watering fountain! He seems to like even spraying
water. My other dogs used to run and hide. He has brought us so much joy. He
still looks to go to sleep around 8 to 8:30. Even if I have him out at my Mom's,
he will just flop down and try to snooze! He is still stealing my sneakers when
I get home...I think he wants to be with me 24/7 and if he scatters my shoes, I
cant go anywhere without him! :)

Love to all of you!

Kathy and Bentley...Beautiful Buffalo NY!!