Monday, April 1, 2013

Note from Mama Sue~

Thank you one and all for the lovely emails filled with love and concern for me, my husband and my beloved cockers. I will try to answer you all as time permits, but of course, with yesterday being Easter, doctor's appointments for Mike every week, and getting our last litter vet checked and to their new homes in these next two weeks, things have been really busy. I was soooo far behind in pictures of these last 7 puppies, and absolutely had to get that done...of course that entails a grooming session and photography session for each puppy. I do have the pictures taken and getting them on the website slowly. Some of our dogs have already gone to their new homes. Some others have been spoken for, and there are a few who are still waiting for that "special someone" to offer them a forever home. Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I complete this mission to place my dogs in wonderful homes.  If you have already emailed me about wanting one of these precious cockers, I will get back to you as soon as I can.  Thank you!

Mama Sue