Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to "Miss Emily" (with "Cooper") from Quincy, Massachusetts~

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl~

Cooper

Emily -  The Birthday Girl!

Emily and Cooper
Best friends, forever~


Hi Mama Sue,

Yesterday, April 20th, was my Birthday and I turned 3 years old!

My family gave me a real fun birthday party and lots
of presents. Cooper had a good time too, he
enjoyed my doggie canolies and my presents. Mom
says it's a good thing I know how to share (as if I had
a choice with Coop - he thinks everything in the house
belongs to him). He gave me a birthday kiss, so I guess
he loves me. I am attaching a few pictures so that you
can see what a great 3rd birthday party I had.
special Happy 3rd Birthday to my sister, Gracie and
my brothers Bojangles and Dusty.

Love you Mama Sue,

Your Little Emily