Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Miss Maggie" from Erie, Pennsylvania~

Sue,


I am SO sorry to hear about you having to part with your beloved Cockers. I can’t imagine how tough this has to be for you and your family. I pray that Mike will get better and that his health returns soon. I’m sure that many of the High Calling Cockers family feels the same way. You’ve brought a lot of people together that now share a common bond...one (or more) of your wonderful Cockers and our prayers are with you.

Maggie has been such a joy and is a blessing that I count daily. She passed her SMART Puppy class in 5 weeks and starts Canine Good Citizen class in 2 weeks. She just celebrated her 7 month birthday yesterday. It’s hard to believe how time flies and how she’s grown! She was the most rambunctious puppy in the class and just wants to play constantly. It’s great and I wouldn’t trade her for the world. Attached is a picture I took of her this week. She’s very photogenic and I get a lot of photo ops!

Thank you again for Maggie and have a blessed Easter,

Linda and Pat