Saturday, January 5, 2013

"Miss Emily" from Quincy, Massachusetts~







Dear Mama Sue,

Hope you and the family had a nice Christmas, we sure did. I'm sending along
a few pictures, two on Christmas day and two taken this morning in my favorite
gift of all - SNOW.

My brother, Tim, had to shovel, but all I had to do was play. . . and that I surely
did. I'm always trying to catch the snowflakes as they fall from the sky. As you
can see by the pictures, I did pretty well. With ears flapping, mouth open and
legs in the air, I gave it my best shot to catch as many snowflakes as possible.
After almost one-half hour playing I had to go inside and get warm for awhile, but
then out I went again.
Mom said to tell you all your new babies are adorable.
I'm sending along snowflake kisses to you Mama Sue...

Your Little Emily