Sunday, January 13, 2013

"Ernie" (Nicholas) from Pueblo West, Colorado~





Hi Susan!

Just a quick note to let you know that we have all survived our first week with little Nicholas (aka: Ernie)! He is just a bundle
of energy now. Ernie has taken up the kitchen as his new residence. When I open the refrigerator door -- he jumps up on the
bottom and looks inside with me. When I open any cabinet or drawer---he is right there seeing what is inside. He is so very cute.
I think I have him on Colorado time now. He is sleeping thru the night in his crate. We always put him in his crate when we have to leave the house for the store. He is just too curious to let him run around unattended. He doesn't cry very long when we put him in his crate. It's a nice little cozy den with a cover and bumper pads on the side and a comfy pad (that is washable) but he hasn't
had an accident in the crate yet.

I took Ernie to the Vet last Tuesday and he got a set of puppy shots. We go back again on January 29th for another set of puppy shots.
The whole Vet's office was in an uproar over how adorable Ernie is. One lady who was there for an appointment with her cockapoo
pup (who was an adorable little fellow himself) just fell in love with Ernie and wanted to know where I adopted him. I told her about you and High Calling Cockers. She was just beside herself ---saying she had never seen a more beautiful Cocker Spaniel. He is quite
beautiful Sue and we are "over the moon" in love with him.
Here are some 10 week old pictures of Ernie that my husband took of him this afternoon.
Thank you so much Sue for this precious boy!

Hugs,

Jerry, Mindy and Kenny