Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"Thunder" from Shinnston, West Virginia~







Updated again on Dec. 16th, 2012 - I seen on your website snowy & rio had a Litter I'm so happy & I can't wait to see pictures of them... I love looking at all your pictures... The pictures I'm sending you I just wanted you to see how happy Thunder is and the fence in back yard he loves playing in.. The Leopard scarf Thunder has on was my grandma's scarf she past away 5 years ago and Leopard prints was her favorites so I took a few pictures of Thunder with it on him... The picture with the red rope was the one you gave him when I pick Thunder up & I wanted you to see it now. Thunders has it to shreds so I had to take it away and save it in Thunder's tote, Thunder has over 100 toys & I swear to you in a month time he will play with everyone of his toys, and for xmas I got him 15 more toys and my mom & dad bought him 8 toys so far.. The Picture of his toys you see is only 1 area/stack of 3 in the house


Sue, I cannot Thank You Enough For Thunder, Thunder & I include you & your family in our Prayers everynight... I will send you a few video's of thunder for you to see how he acts when I ask him if he loves me and when I tell him he's a good boy, You will be lost for words... I know your busy now with all the new puppies and xmas coming up so I will email you later on...

Merry Christmas to you & your Family & Happy New Years & God Bless You Always.