Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Miss Molly" (Raegan) from Rockville Centre, New York~







Good morning and Merry Christmas!


I haven't written since I first got Molly ( your Raegan born 8/23/11) but I had to share her adorable Christmas picture with Santa. She ran over to him like a little kid. It was hilarious. He told me she asked for a brother LOL! I also attached a little collage of us with pictures from this past year and picture of her with her reindeer hat. As you can see she LOVES the water and the beach. Hopefully our beach areas will be back to normal soon so she can have her fix!

Molly has been a wonderful addition to our family. It's like she's always been there. She is a total cuddle bug and will fall asleep in anyones lap. It's the best! She also loves the outdoors and joins me on all my hikes, walks and even kayaks with me around my lake! She's a wonderful dog!

Thank you again for her and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

- Jackie