Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"Bentley" from Buffalo, New York~





He is not always an angel........



Bentley's toys got baths in the washing machine and he could not wait till I brought them upstairs!

Hi Sue!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Bentley just graduated from the "Intermediate" class at Petsmart in Orchard Park NY. This is the second 6 week course we took. I really enjoy it! It gets me out of the house for a bit. He knows how to "go place"...hops in his basket in the am and waits till I tell him to go eat. The "go place" command comes in handy somedays when he is a little bit of a troublemaker.
He does have a bad habit of stealing sneakers and slippers. He doesn't chew, just runs and shakes them back and forth. I tell him "leave it" when I take off my sneakers at the door. He follows me down the hall about 10 feet and then goes back and steals a sneaker. He also likes to help me sort out laundry, problem is that I have to look for the matching sock. He even helps take clothes out of the washer before I can get them into the dryer....oh my...somedays! He keeps me on my toes.

Bentley didn't touch any of the Christmas stuff, but he does get into other stuff (see below pic-the red container is where I store his food--it was empty, but he had to check it out.

He is currently weighing about 17 plus pounds at almost 7 months, but he is tall and trim.

Have a wonderful Holiday!

Kathy & Bentley Buffalo, NY