Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Mama Sue!



            I want to wish all of my dear High Calling Cocker family the most blessed Thanksgiving ever!  I am so very blessed to have such wonderful friends and such a precious family!  I have met such wonderful people through my cocker spaniels who will be dear friends forever.  I can't even imagine being more blessed than I am already.  It is true that my life isn't 100% where I want it to be, with some of my family members not with us.  I miss my parents very much.  My son, Chad and his wife Annette and little baby Madison have moved to Charlotte, and I won't see them until next May.  And my son David is serving with the infantry in Afghanistan.  They are truly missed.
           The many kindnesses shown me over the years by my High Calling Cocker family members have truly made my life so abundantly enriched. I am truly at a loss for words to explain how very full of joy I am over each and every one of you.  I will always treasure your friendships, your support and encouragement!  I thank you from the bottom of my heart. May our good and gracious God give you His peace and happiness all throughout the upcoming holidays and all through the new year ahead.

With much love for the happiest of Thanksgivings,

Mama Sue