Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~



Cosby enjoying the nice and cool fall weather!!!



Cosby posing for the camera~
 
Cosby and Caleb


Can u say (bark) ribbet, cosby? LOL

Cosby and his freshly groomed face

Hi Sue!!


So glad to get back on the blog and say hello to everyone. HI YAW!!!!! I hope you and all our
 High Calling blog family is doing ok with that bad Sandy coming by. The last time I talked with you, was when Hurricane Issac was coming near us down here in Florida. We were all ok in our panhandle but it started to go toward Louisanna at the time, in August.

Sorry, I haven't posted since then. I want to say though that I still love to see our family blog about almost every single day!! Bailey Glory's mom, Sarah, reminds me of myself blogging in about when Cosby was younger. She's a sweetie and I could tell like me, she loves to talk or type...lol. I just love the presents she sent you. I had to show Clay about the ornaments, wow, I love the Willow Tree collection, with the dog. I collect some of them, but would love to get that angel and dog one!! Also glad to hear about baby Madison getting stronger and is able to be home with Chad and family in their new BEAUTIFUL home!! Also love seeing Toby and Archie on the blog, I call them the "classics" ..lol...like Drummer Boy and Cubby Jr. and Bailey. Glad to see Susan and George go on a nice trip this past summer! Speaking of that I wonder how's Natasha and Sharon and Lou?? Maybe they made it back home to Florida!! Thanks, Sue, for all the beautiful summer pics of their trip that you borrowed "stealed" from their blog..lol Well I must run, keep Clay in your prayers, today he is doing a lot better then the last few weeks. And Caleb is still making straight A's and playing piano wonderfully. We are so proud of his baptism just the other day in church! We are so blessed to have such great loving children who love us and the Lord too!! Praying always for Mike and all your family who serve in our country. God Bless EVERYONE!!

In His Love,

Sherry and Family